Jump to content

Gromnoth

Member
  • Posts

    67
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gromnoth

  1. Yeah, I downloaded the latest version, let me check... I double checked right now and also loaded the latest version again, unfortunately with the same results
  2. Its with every melee profile I got right now and they react the same without any kit.
  3. Hey, I checked everything right now, gave them just another weapon and checked for nav_disable and nav_wait and both are the way they are meant to be. Still bots only looking but not charging.
  4. Hello, thank you for your reply! Here I got the settings for these bots: "Mining Outpost 0": { "type": 0, "Spawn": { "AutoSpawn": true, "Radius": 30, "BotNames": [ "Mining Maniac" ], "BotNamePrefix": "", "Keep_Default_Loadout": false, "Kit": [ "npc-mo-2", "npc-mo-3" ], "Day_Time_Spawn_Amount": 5, "Night_Time_Spawn_Amount": 10, "Announce_Spawn": false, "Announcement_Text": "", "BotHealth": 150, "Stationary": false, "UseCustomSpawns": false, "ChangeCustomSpawnOnDeath": false }, "Behaviour": { "Roam_Range": 40, "Aggro_Range": 30, "DeAggro_Range": 40, "Peace_Keeper": false, "Bot_Accuracy_Percent": 50, "Bot_Damage_Percent": 100, "Running_Speed_Booster": 0, "AlwaysUseLights": false }, "Death": { "Spawn_Hackable_Death_Crate_Percent": 0, "Death_Crate_CustomLoot_Profile": "", "Death_Crate_LockDuration": 10, "Corpse_Duration": 120, "Weapon_Drop_Percent": 5, "Min_Weapon_Drop_Condition_Percent": 50, "Max_Weapon_Drop_Condition_Percent": 100, "Wipe_Main_Percent": 0, "Wipe_Belt_Percent": 100, "Wipe_Clothing_Percent": 100, "Allow_Rust_Loot_Percent": 0, "Respawn_Timer": 5, "RustRewardsValue": 0.0 }, "Other": { "Chute": false, "Suicide_Timer": 300, "Die_Instantly_From_Headshot": true, "Instant_Death_From_Headshot_Allowed_Weapons": [], "Disable_Radio": true } When its done Ill paste a youtube link for you to show the behaviour of these bots. Thank you! /edit:
  5. As the title says, my bots with melee weapons spot the player but dont charge him. Only when you get into attack range they start to attack, otherwise they only look at the player and stand still. Btw I downloaded the newest version of the plugin. Greetings and thank you

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.