Jump to content

DRALDEN

Member
  • Posts

    127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DRALDEN

  1. I found the cause of the bug with the fact that it did not give experience for the base raid (fixed it).
  2. I would be very grateful-otherwise they are abusing horses on the farm (buying tons of them)
  3. is it possible to remove gaining experience when cutting up horses specifically? and leave the experience with the rest of the animals?
  4. I couldn't find the cause of the problem on the raid bases(
  5. Please tell me, is it possible to limit the experience gained when cutting animals with a chainsaw?
  6. All the same bases as before — specifically: "RaidableBaseCompletion_Easy": 1500.0, "RaidableBaseCompletion_Medium": 5000.0, "RaidableBaseCompletion_Hard": 15000.0, "RaidableBaseCompletion_Expert": 22000.0, "RaidableBaseCompletion_Nightmare": 30000.0,
  7. There’s another problem (if a player fully upgrades all skills related to crafting speed, crafting stops giving experience).
  8. After the latest updates, completing the raid base no longer grants players experience.
  9. DRALDEN

    Harvest dup

    Thank you very much! Regarding dupe, the author of the monument ovner plugin has not been in touch yet. Can you tell me if I should expect any changes from you?
  10. DRALDEN

    Harvest dup

    It also gives an error (I haven't looked at why yet), I just saw it in the console (22:14:16) | Failed to call hook 'OnFuelConsume' on plugin 'SkillTree v1.7.12' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.SkillTree.OnFuelConsume (BaseOven oven, Item fuel, ItemModBurnable burnable) [0x00110] in <95d0d1aca1f64d7eabcca6bac4917b55>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SkillTree.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0c1b9] in <95d0d1aca1f64d7eabcca6bac4917b55>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  11. DRALDEN

    Harvest dup

    from the point of view of logic, it is probably more correct to edit skilltree, since the initiator of the issue of the item is skilltree. there are many plugins on privat rt, for each one it is sad to manually write fixes using AI in each update.
  12. DRALDEN

    Harvest dup

    In general.. We found the problem. When interacting with the tria skill and the monument owner plugin (you can occupy rt). If you upgrade the collection of wild plants-go to the RT occupied by another player, then it does not allow you to collect plants (but experience and loot from the plant fall into the inventory anyway). I asked the AI to add hooks to fix this-here's a working version. I will be grateful if you fix it. void OnCollectiblePickup(CollectibleEntity entity, BasePlayer player) { if (player == null || entity == null || player.IsNpc || !player.userID.IsSteamId() || entity.itemList == null) return; var monumentOwnerPlugin = plugins.Find("MonumentOwner"); if (monumentOwnerPlugin != null) { Vector3 entityPos = entity.transform.position; bool hasZone = (bool)monumentOwnerPlugin.Call("HasZone", entityPos); if (hasZone) { bool hasOwner = (bool)monumentOwnerPlugin.Call("HasOwner", entityPos); if (hasOwner) { BasePlayer owner = monumentOwnerPlugin.Call("GetOwner", entityPos) as BasePlayer; if (owner != null && owner != player) { return; } } } } if (config.base_yield_settings.adjust_base_yield) { foreach (var item in entity.itemList) { item.amount = GetMultipliedItemAmount(item.itemDef.shortname, item.amount); } }
  13. DRALDEN

    Harvest dup

    I saw how the player digs a plant (I think it's done through the skill of three), but I didn't understand exactly how (I don't have any other mechanics for interacting with plants) He collects the plant endlessly (he did not explain exactly how he does it
  14. Got it, thanks a lot, I'll keep checking.
  15. unfortunately, I can't find the problem (can you tell me what in theory could be causing it?
  16. I'll check it out, of course, but in any case, it worked a few weeks ago, and I didn't add any new plugins.
  17. But at the same time, at the cosmodrome, the damage from air defense passes through the player.
  18. air defense damage from raid bases does not pass to the player
  19. A strip of loss of strength remains after repair
  20. The perk that restores strength to maximum has stopped working
  21. I apologize... indeed, that was the problem... When I translated everything, I didn't see it (
  22. Send your configuration here?
  23. After installing the new version, the situation remained the same.
  24. I checked, I had the penultimate version. updated, I'll write you back based on the result.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.