Jump to content

AlevDev

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlevDev

  1. Hey, I’m AlevDev. I’m currently taking small Rust server/plugin jobs. Good fits are plugin fixes, small feature additions, config/server issues, admin tooling and integrations. I prefer clearly scoped jobs and fixed prices agreed before starting. If you already have a plugin/server setup, send me what you have + what needs changing and I’ll tell you if I can take it. Small jobs are welcome.
  2. Hey, I’m interested in the plugin/server side of this. The phases, raid rules, kits, points, vehicle buying, timers, loot/crafting rates and team stuff all look doable. I’m not sure I’d want to quote the custom map + frozen client part without knowing more about how you want that handled. Would you be open to splitting it into server/plugins on one side and map/client on the other? If yes, send me a DM and I can go through the server-side scope and give you a proper quote.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.