Jump to content

CHE7

Member
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHE7

  1. Thanks for clarifying. In that case, let’s troubleshoot it directly. I can reproduce the problem consistently on my local Carbon server. PopUpAPI 2.0.4 loads and then immediately unloads with an error saying that the verified IP does not match my outgoing IP address. Since you confirmed that PopUpAPI itself has no IP verification, I’d like to find out exactly what is generating that message. I can send you the complete Carbon console output from the moment PopUpAPI loads/unloads, along with my PopUpAPI.cs and the dependency versions I’m using. Would that help you identify the cause?
  2. Thanks. I’m using the most recent PopUpAPI version available to me on Codefling. The important part is that PopUpAPI itself unloads and specifically reports that the verified IP does not match my server’s outgoing IP address. Since this is a local Windows development server, my public/outgoing IP may change. So this does look like some kind of IP/license verification rather than a normal Carbon loading error. Could you please tell me who provides PopUpAPI, or where I should contact the PopUpAPI developer/support? Since Shoppy Stock requires it, I just need to get the IP/license verification corrected so I can continue the installation.
  3. Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm using Carbon on a local Windows Rust server. I install plugins by placing the .cs files directly into server/carbon/plugins/, and Carbon compiles/loads them automatically. Shoppy Stock itself isn't the problem yet. Its dependency, PopUpAPI 2.0.4, unloads immediately because of the IP verification error. RedeemStorageAPI loads successfully. If needed, I can send you the exact console error and my plugin folder structure. Do you know where I should get the correct PopUpAPI version required by Shoppy Stock 2.1.6?
  4. Hi ThePitereq, I purchased Shoppy Stock 2.1.6 and I'm trying to install it on my Carbon server. RedeemStorageAPI loads successfully, but PopUpAPI 2.0.4 immediately unloads with this error: does not match your outgoing IP address (104.28.217.210) My Rust server is currently running locally on my Windows PC for development/testing. Because PopUpAPI unloads, I cannot continue installing Shoppy Stock. Could you please help me resolve the IP verification issue? Thank you.
  5. CHE7

    June 20263 Staging

    Hi ThePitereq, I purchased Shoppy Stock 2.1.6 and I'm setting it up on my Carbon server. RedeemStorageAPI loads successfully, but PopUpAPI 2.0.4 immediately unloads with this error: does not match your outgoing IP address (104.28.217.210) My Rust server is currently running locally on my Windows PC for development/testing. Could you please tell me how to fix the IP verification so I can use PopUpAPI and Shoppy Stock?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.