Jump to content

deadpixël

Member
  • Posts

    44
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deadpixël

  1. I’m trying to get the issues fixed or get my money back, those are the only two acceptable outcomes at this point. Just to be crystal clear: support was requested. I followed up with the person on your Discord, tried the suggestions they gave, and then said I’d rather wait for the developer to weigh in. The response I got was “we tried everything and can’t fix it.” So don’t rewrite that and say I refused to try, i've already done what was asked. The underwater/stuck NPCs and the broken base-nearwater detection are still happening, and not only on deep waters like you say. Telling me “you’re not asking the right way” after I’ve been upfront about the impact this has on gameplay (players losing bases, unable to deal with stuck NPCs) isn’t helping. I asked for support first, politely, not ultimating like you say. You took almost 2 days to answer my question, and U answered because I said that I was waiting from an answer for the developer. What did you expected when you said that you tried everything and you're still not able to fix it? You wanted me to ask if you have more broken plugins like this one so I can bought them and waste my money? When that failed to produce a real resolution, I asked for a refund. That’s not an ultimatum trying to bully you, it’s a logical next step because the plugin isn’t working as expected and I’ve been blocked from getting proper help. Do you think that this is proper support? You're wrong in every way pal. So again: either provide actionable support with a real fix/timeline for the remaining issues, or process the refund. Anything else just drags this out without solving anything.
  2. the support was requested, and I initially got help from someone who's been on your discord for a month or so. when I said I’d rather wait for a response from the developer, the developer replied that he had “already tried everything, even put them swimming” and can’t fix it. so don’t lie and claim support wasn’t asked for, it was, and I was told there’s no way to fix it. that’s not acceptable, I need either a real solution from you or a refund. this half-answered “we tried everything” dead end has gone on long enough.
  3. dude what? you just said to me on discord that you've tried everything and you still werent able to fix it lol, even to put them swimming. the supoort was requested, you just said that you were not able to fix it. so, thats the reason that Im requesting the refund, because YOU said that YOU were not able to fix it! if you're not able to fix your plugin, why do you still selling them? to fool people with your "might work" plugin? So how is it going to be? Are you going to provide me support for this broken plugin or a refund? or are we going to chip chat all day?
  4. Being humble doesn't hurt buddy. You could at least tell me "hey mate, i cannot refund you, but if you have some time I would like to check it with you so we can fixe those issues.", i would say yes to you, because I see the potential and I wouldnt mind to help. but instead of it, you just wanted to try to proof that you're right, when you're not. So, due to that, I wont say anything else on this thread, everybody can pop on your discord and check our entire conversation and they'll see that you're totally wrong on that behaviour. happy sales!
  5. at least tell the things as they are, I have never threatened anybody. I did politely show my POV, that is more than aknowledged by you and other users. and I did politely asked if you were going to fix the issues, or you're providing a refund due to that. if you think that this is an ultimatum, then you're very wrong. or did I said "You should refund me, otherwise I'll make your life in a hell!"? I really cannot understand how you can say that I was rude. and I say again, next time tell things like they exacly happened: I say again, I have the right to complain with somebody who sold me something that do not work as announced, and thats not threaten or anything similiar.
  6. But ok, i'm the crazy one here. it's ok, keep the money and I hope you be happy with it. I hope someone checks this thread before thinking about to buy this. Have a good one sir.
  7. "It should work fine on regular maps.", "it seems to work well". How can you put on sell something that "might" work? even so, that “partial” fix isn’t enough. they’re still spawning inside water and just stay there attacking the base, eighter me or other player can’t kill them because they’re underwater, and we're not talking about deep waters.
  8. you need to actually provide support to people who buy the plugin, not just silence them when they ask for help. telling me “I tried everything and can’t, not even put them swimming” isn’t support, it’s a dead end. if it’s in that state, why are you still selling it? that is not acceptable, either you provide real support to resolve these issues, or you give me a refund and acknowledge the plugin doesn’t work as expected. and again, i'm not threatening anybody, I think I have the right to complain with something that I paid and it's not working as announced, and that's not treathening.
  9. I'm not threatening anybody, I'm just requesting a refund due to the known issues that this plugin have, that were unknown to me, because you don't say on the description that NPC's come to raid you under terrain and you're not able to shoot 'em. Why do you see it as a threat?
  10. I’m contacting you for support because I’ve been muted on the Discord after asking for a refund explaining the situation with POV of the issue, the plugin is spawning scientists under the ground and under water, with no way to recover or remove them. That breaks gameplay and makes the plugin unusable in its current state. I’m requesting proper assistance to fix these critical bugs. If there’s no real support or plan to resolve it, I want a full refund of it, it does not meet expectations. Clip-de-Moments-de-Jul-31-2025.mp4
  11. deadpixël

    Remove recyclers

    Hello, i'm trying to remove recyclers from my own but it keep says that I have 2 recyclers left to redeem. Can you help me with it?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.