Jump to content

HDxClarkeyyy

Member
  • Posts

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HDxClarkeyyy

  1. HDxClarkeyyy

    not working

    never mind I don't know there was another plug-in requirement I got it figured out
  2. HDxClarkeyyy

    not working

    i'm on carbon when I type the commands and I didn't see any of the event spawn
  3. HDxClarkeyyy

    help pls

    none of the buttons were working to open doors on moments you need to fully rework the map there are some places where you just die for no reason and some places you can't get through you should be able to I really want to use the map for my server but there's too many bugs
  4. HDxClarkeyyy

    help pls

    need update
  5. HDxClarkeyyy

    help pls

    there's only pops up when I add your plugins
  6. HDxClarkeyyy

    help pls

    Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? ak47u.entity
  7. HDxClarkeyyy

    water not showing

    the water is not spawning correctly we can't see it but it's there
  8. HDxClarkeyyy

    help pls

    Error while compiling RaidableBases: Non-invocable member 'NPCPlayer.OverrideCorpseName' cannot be used like a method. | Line: 2567, Pos: 37

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.