Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,498
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. IIIaKa

    Console spam still

    Try redownload AdvancedStatus, please.
  2. IIIaKa

    Console spam still

    As I understood, there is no OnUserApproved hook in the Carbon where these keys are added. Later(today), I will change it to another hook that will be present in both Oxide and Carbon.
  3. IIIaKa

    Team Announce

    Hello, I didn't quite understand what you're talking about. Could you provide the error? And why did you decide to reinstall the client? The plugins have no impact on the client-side.
  4. I haven't encountered client modification, what will EAC say about this? Will there be bans for modifying game files? P.S. Nevermind, in the end, they say that EAC will need to be turned off.
  5. IIIaKa

    Console spam still

    Can you please send rest of error text.
  6. IIIaKa

    Console spam still

    Hi. Try redownload AdvancedStatus, please.
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  8. IIIaKa

    When loading the plugin

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  9. IIIaKa

    superimposition

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.8
  10. IIIaKa

    Vanish Status

    Compatibility with BetterVanish added.
  11. IIIaKa

    How to set sprite

    Try to use this URL for now: https://i.imgur.com/0ylCRzn.png P.S. You can find items icon in the Rust (game) directory: ***\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust\Bundles\items
  12. IIIaKa

    How to set sprite

    Most likely, this is related to the ImageLibrary, as another plugin of mine also does not display the item icon. https://i.imgur.com/wgsO9z3.png
  13. IIIaKa

    How to set sprite

    It looks like you meant the item icon.
  14. IIIaKa

    How to set sprite

    Hi. You set Sprite to URL "Status. Image - URL": "", "Status. Image - Sprite(empty to use image from URL)": "explosive.timed",
  15. IIIaKa

    superimposition

    Try version 0.1.8. If you're using Vanish from uMod, you'll need to download the modified version from the "About" section.
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.1
  17. IIIaKa

    superimposition

    This is not a backpack. Are you invisible upon pickup?
  18. IIIaKa

    Vanish Status

    It works with https://umod.org/plugins/vanish
  19. IIIaKa

    superimposition

    Is it this one? https://umod.org/plugins/backpacks If yes, I'll definitely check it out and try to resolve the issue.
  20. Also try this: https://umod.org/community/vanish/51334-vajnish-icon-all-time-showing
  21. I have checked it on my end, and everything seems to be working fine. Could you provide more details on when and how this issue occurs? Also, please specify the version of Vanish. P.S. I sended you edited version to PM.
  22. IIIaKa

    superimposition

    Hello. I've double-checked everything on my end, and everything seems to be working as intended. Could you please provide more details? Are there any plugins that might affect item pickup? I noticed you have a plugin for additional inventory. Also, I see in your status bar it says +90(0) upon picking up an item. This means it's not being added to the inventory, even though there is available space.
  23. IIIaKa

    Console spam still

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.7
  24. IIIaKa

    Console spam still

  25. IIIaKa

    Console spam still

    Hi! Try please 0.1.7

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.