Jump to content

Allerslev

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Allerslev

    Got a map made - very fast and without any problems or issues. I was very specific about what I wanted, and it was created exactly according to my wishes. After everything was finished and delivered, I decided I wanted to make a change after all, and that was also handled without any issues. Highly recommended.
      • 1
      • Love
    I asked for a very specific map, but without knowledge of map building, I needed a lot of help, dialogue and suggestions for optimization and improvements - and I got it all. I am very happy with the result and can't wait to start the next project.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.