Send messages to teamchat as an admin.

Flammable

I am currently willing to get this done if possible (if not expensive and actually possible as a plugin). The idea is simple. Type from console to a specific team chat only (like you do with say to the global chat). You type in a specific team chat by using steamID of one of team members or CLAN TAG of the team (cuz I use Clans reborn) or just fetch teams by IDS from the list that plugin will generate - 1 for the first team 2 for the 2nd and etc via "checkteams" command then "sayteam message" command will send message to that team only. I am tired from players asking for ADMIN stuff and questions and they type in their team chat. I ask them to speak in general but they ignore me most of the time and I end up using "say Message" and look like I am idiot speaking to myself for others reading the global chat conversation and thinks I do sus things while I help someone.

Edited by Flammable

Here you go 🙂

image.png.5443d21e6b1dc6c930fa339d435ed9f7.png

command is: 

tsay <userid or name> <message>

For example:

tsay turner hello this is a test message

NOTE: This will be only visible by the player you specify in the command not the whole team

TeamSay.cs

Edited by turner