looking for developer (PAYED)

mrdecoder

hi im looking for a good developer, but atm i think they dont exist on codefling anymore , or they not read the forum 
cause if posted multiple things on this forum and almost never get an awnser but ill try it again .

i have multiple stuff i need changed on my server 
i need to reduce my plugin count while keeping my options 

i also have some outdated and unmaintained plugins that i need fixed / optimized 

and some new plugins i need to be made 
one of them is a better anti items 
i want the ability that some vip groups do not have to use components on some stuff 

23 minutes ago, mrdecoder said:

hi im looking for a good developer, but atm i think they dont exist on codefling anymore , or they not read the forum 
cause if posted multiple things on this forum and almost never get an awnser but ill try it again .

i have multiple stuff i need changed on my server 
i need to reduce my plugin count while keeping my options 

i also have some outdated and unmaintained plugins that i need fixed / optimized 

and some new plugins i need to be made 
one of them is a better anti items 
i want the ability that some vip groups do not have to use components on some stuff 

holidays currently for most ppl and i think most thought "someone already made it" xD

If your request can wait for after holidays around 02.01.-03.01. feel free to DM me some more details

19 minutes ago, shaitobu said:

holidays currently for most ppl and i think most thought "someone already made it" xD

If your request can wait for after holidays around 02.01.-03.01. feel free to DM me some more details

thanks for reply:)
yes can wait offcourse, but i also send stuff before holidays and also not much reply