"you dont have permission to use this command" bug/glitch?

GamingHQ

After the whole dramatic experiences with massive lag spikes, frame drops and duping items due to mods and such, is there a new challenge that i'm facing.

For some reason, after the last FacePunch release, it looks that permissions are not working as they should be working. There is for some reason a problem with the permissions. Users reporting of not able to enter their own base for example, or able to interact with their own base. Normally, i would say its a issue with clans for example or automatic authorization that's having beef. Normally, you tryout one plugin at the time to resolve this problem. But, after reloading every single plugin we have, this issue still persisted. 

After i performed the wildcard reload, it got resolved. But, once the server does its daily server boot, its back to square 1 again with people not able to enter their base somehow. Does anyone know something by any change?