Unique Offline Raids Punish Request (if idea possible and price is acceptable)

Flammable

The offline raids will always be Rust issue. I know there are a lot of plugins (good and bad, broken and fixed) that stop offline raids/force something as a rule, then players find way to abuse them and do workarounds.
What I am having as idea is "Do not block offline raids and modify vanilla rules, just punish players for doing offline raiding".
Normally if you do Online raid someone will defend. If you do Offline raid Attack Helicopter should spawn and come fast to the raid area and patrol above the the base with x2 speed, shooting at offliners making raid more difficult.
Heli Rockets disabled (to prevent raiding), Also Crate Drops completely disabled if taken down (this is punishment not bonus heli event)
Patrol time configurable in the config

Also other cleaver things are welcome if you have ideas. Maybe NPC's can spawn and come to defend the raid as a configurable waves?

Let me know what's possible and I might be happy to get this written if not extremely expensive.

Edited by Flammable

Offline raiding is just apart of Rust. Mainly why people don't have good enough offline raid plugins is because part of the game is to get offline raided, and every server should allow offline raiding. Offline raiding allows the bad players to still take part in raids yet with no competition, if you want the bad players to continue to play your server, then offline raiding should stay. 

Yeah my top players are always 2 same guys in a team - one of them is knows as the worst player in my country but he do offline everything possible... if raid and encounter someone or raid turns into online won't be SAD but still prefers to Offline. You just go to sleep and boom offlined by him. I know Offline raiding is shit but part from the game and should exist that's why do not force stupid rules or block offline raiding with plugins. My idea is to just make challenge for doing offline raid too... Not possible to make bots defending from the base I guess like it's real player but I am sure heli defense or outside bots might come in handy (these 2 players won't hate my idea unless completely stop offline raids) only wonder how can impact counter raiders but yeah... Used to add Rust+ notifications without need to use smart alarm everyone like this but you can't wake up 03:50 at night to defend, you will get anyways raided at the end but making it harder for raiders would be better I guess

Edited by Flammable

2 hours ago, Flammable said:

Yeah my top players are always 2 same guys in a team - one of them is knows as the worst player in my country but he do offline everything possible... if raid and encounter someone or raid turns into online won't be SAD but still prefers to Offline. You just go to sleep and boom offlined by him. I know Offline raiding is shit but part from the game and should exist that's why do not force stupid rules or block offline raiding with plugins. My idea is to just make challenge for doing offline raid too... Not possible to make bots defending from the base I guess like it's real player but I am sure heli defense or outside bots might come in handy (these 2 players won't hate my idea unless completely stop offline raids) only wonder how can impact counter raiders but yeah... Used to add Rust+ notifications without need to use smart alarm everyone like this but you can't wake up 03:50 at night to defend, you will get anyways raided at the end but making it harder for raiders would be better I guess

Understandable.

Shortly said I have 2 players doing only offline raids all the time and others also prefer this too. I know it's part from the game and do not want to complete remove it with plugins or forcing stupid rules but instead make players face with AI defense while real players are not there to defend their base. For low pop serer chance to get countered is also low and if you offline when everyone sleeps... Eeeh not fun at all.

Edited by Flammable

• 1 year later...

Thanks, but one dev in the past made for me a plugin where the patrol helicopter spawns and flies to the base and defends. Just removed it because almost all of the players didn't like the idea. Then used CRaidController to set no raid hours and again went hated. I think the game should be kept as it is.