Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to Add stuff to a Boat

Niko

Just watched Shadowfrax NiceTown Vid - They have boats with what looks like entities attached and they move, I want a plugin that will do the same so i can get my HMS Race Horse useable by players. Fundamentally Race Horse is just a boat with a lot of stuff added to it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Niko said:

Just watched Shadowfrax NiceTown Vid - They have boats with what looks like entities attached and they move, I want a plugin that will do the same so i can get my HMS Race Horse useable by players. Fundamentally Race Horse is just a boat with a lot of stuff added to it.

?)

Screenshot_5.png

I guess they use custom plugin made for them where attach all kind of shit to Boats/Helis/Cars etc and also change their stats bla bla...
on uMod there's already plugin as I know that attaches AutoTurret to ModularCars, so if you modify it a little bit I guess can add turret to boats... (not 100% sure)

Edited by Flammable

What do you want attached, I can throw something together for you over the weekend.
Have had full bases on the boats/helis on my server for over 3 years now lol.

The scrap heli is the best one tho since your bullet proof inside it.
image.thumb.png.cfc8adac29e72fbcf66aa29f4a0e0810.png

Edited by bmgjet
  • Love 1