NPC Raiders Refund

GamingMadhouse

Question

As the creator has said he is no longer supporting his plugins on codefling because of issues, he has informed all customers who bought his products from this site to request a refund, so this is my post to request a refund, I have tried to get it via email and live chat both times been ingnored, otherwise I will be forced to open a dispute with my payment method in order for me too get my funds back so I can repurchase this plugin from another site.

I bought the NPC Raiders plugin in Dec 2023

1 answer to this question

38 minutes ago, GamingMadhouse said:

As the creator has said he is no longer supporting his plugins on codefling because of issues, he has informed all customers who bought his products from this site to request a refund, so this is my post to request a refund, I have tried to get it via email and live chat both times been ingnored, otherwise I will be forced to open a dispute with my payment method in order for me too get my funds back so I can repurchase this plugin from another site.

I bought the NPC Raiders plugin in Dec 2023

Pretty much sure, that this was sorted out and Razor will continue on CodeFling
image.png.3ae707e6ed78560b2d9f603a1b1e667c.png

• Like 1