Purchase Unavailable

This is in regards to content by Razor.

I was looking into NPC Random Raids and it says that it's not available for purchase. After looking through other mods by Razor, I've noticed they are all listed as not available for purchase. Is this an account issue or did Razor turn off purchasing?

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, The Iron Gummy said:

This is in regards to content by Razor.

I was looking into NPC Random Raids and it says that it's not available for purchase. After looking through other mods by Razor, I've noticed they are all listed as not available for purchase. Is this an account issue or did Razor turn off purchasing?

Codefling has parted ways with this creator, unfortunately. While we hate to limit the content you have access to, we sometimes have to make this tough decision to keep you safe from bad actors. 😞

• Like 1

Why defamation of my character in open forms calling me a "bad actor."?  You tell people i held support and updates can you show any updates that did not go out? Was anything broken that needed an update? Why just not say ya don't want to deal with my B and Complaining or Say we parted ways then to continue the name calling?

Edited by Razor

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Razor said:

Why defamation of my character in open forms calling me a "bad actor."?  You tell people i held support and updates can you show any updates that did not go out? Was anything broken that needed an update? Why just not say ya don't want to deal with my B and Complaining or Say we parted ways then to continue the name calling?

As per your response to a support request, that you've since edited:

image-1.png

10 minutes ago, Death said:

As per your response to a support request, that you've since edited:

image-1.png

Did i post an update for this anywhere? Or just Vent? Looks like a feature request.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Razor said:

Did i post an update for this anywhere? Or just Vent? Looks like a feature request.

You very clearly told your customers you would not provide support or further updates until you "get paid." You say you waited weeks for a payout, but that was your own doing. You missed several payout opportunities, canceling and resubmitting payout requests in hopes of jumping the line. I reached out to you multiple times to stop, as doing so is putting you at the back of the line.

Your oldest payout prior to this incident was only 4 days old. Everyone was receiving payouts in a reasonable timeframe except you because you kept canceling and creating new requests. Either way, punishing your customers for something out of their control is not acceptable and the reason we've parted ways.

For context, not only did you respond to that support request about refusing future updates, but you also mentioned in Discord that "you'll no longer let it affect you, just your customers.":

image.png

So, to any customers who would prefer a refund, instead of hoping the developer is in a good mood to continue providing support and future updates, please hop in live chat. We're more than happy to assist!

2 hours ago, Death said:

You very clearly told your customers you would not provide support or further updates until you "get paid." You say you waited weeks for a payout, but that was your own doing. You missed several payout opportunities, canceling and resubmitting payout requests in hopes of jumping the line. I reached out to you multiple times to stop, as doing so is putting you at the back of the line.

Your oldest payout prior to this incident was only 4 days old. Everyone was receiving payouts in a reasonable timeframe except you because you kept canceling and creating new requests. Either way, punishing your customers for something out of their control is not acceptable and the reason we've parted ways.

For context, not only did you respond to that support request about refusing future updates, but you also mentioned in Discord that "you'll no longer let it affect you, just your customers.":

image.png

So, to any customers who would prefer a refund, instead of hoping the developer is in a good mood to continue providing support and future updates, please hop in live chat. We're more than happy to assist!

I never intended to "jump the line", you could only submit 1 withdrawal requests so i redid them a few days before your posted dates to add in more recent purchases, because you can only have one pending withdrawal request at a time. you said here you can make multiple requests now.. Witch was nice but then ya bypassed the oldest to pay the least amount request and threw out how old they were right out the window.

Edited by Razor

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Razor said:

I never intended to "jump the line", you could only submit 1 withdrawal requests so i redid them a few days before your posted dates to add in more recent purchases, because you can only have one pending withdrawal request at a time. you said here you can make multiple requests now.. Witch was nice but then ya bypassed the oldest to pay the least amount request and threw out how old they were right out the window.

Regardless of your intentions, you were instructed to stop canceling payouts. This is what caused you to go weeks without a payout instead of just a couple of days. You cannot blame anyone but yourself. Everyone else was getting their payouts in a timely fashion. You quite literally shot yourself in the foot here.

1 hour ago, Death said:

Regardless of your intentions, you were instructed to stop canceling payouts. This is what caused you to go weeks without a payout instead of just a couple of days. You cannot blame anyone but yourself. Everyone else was getting their payouts in a timely fashion. You quite literally shot yourself in the foot here.

So was it weeks or a few Days i am confused on witch one ya going with here? And i see your still not taking any blame for the payout situations and how they got that way in the first place for the last few months.

Screenshot_20240306_171605_Discord.jpg

Edited by Razor

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Razor said:

So was it weeks or a few Days i am confused on witch one ya going with here? And i see your still not taking any blame for the payout situations and how they got that way in the first place for the last few months.

I don't understand your question. You're saying you went weeks without payouts when, in reality, your oldest payout request was 4 days old. No one is to blame for the payout "situation." We announced a month in advance that payouts would no longer be instant and be processed in the order in which they were received temporarily due to issues with PayPal.

You're the only one who struggled with this. Everyone else understood and had consistent payouts. Instead of taking a moment to reflect, you decided to divert your frustration towards your customers. Thankfully, we don't have to deal with this anymore.

I will be locking this thread to all future replies. We wish you well in all your future endeavors.

• Death locked this topic