[PAID] Anti Base Grief

Flammable

Hello, 
I'm getting many complaints on my server about players doing grief after raids on purpose. This is part of the game, but it's getting out of control.

Can someone make me some anti-grief plugin to either prevent TC/doors placement in a recently raided base for X time or auto authorize on TC/Doors the player whose base was, if possible? When the raiders place TC and Doors, you'll instantly get auth on everything as long as it is your base. (Calculating the foundations to check ownership - 50+ % are yours, etc)... If you want to grief, then you'll have to do a full foundation wipe.
Maybe if you have a better idea of how this can be implemented, let me know. That's a serious request; I'm only worried if I can break a lot of the game balance this way.

I was thinking about how I could possibly make a remover tool work to ungrief yourself without giving players a way of abusing it to demolish someone else base.

And I don't tell me I can add this as a forced rule without a plugin preventing the action because I'm tired of babysitting.

1 hour ago, Flammable said:

Hello, 
I'm getting many complaints on my server about players doing grief after raids on purpose. This is part of the game, but it's getting out of control.

Can someone make me some anti-grief plugin to either prevent TC/doors placement in a recently raided base for X time or auto authorize on TC/Doors the player whose base was, if possible? When the raiders place TC and Doors, you'll instantly get auth on everything as long as it is your base. (Calculating the foundations to check ownership - 50+ % are yours, etc)... If you want to grief, then you'll have to do a full foundation wipe.
Maybe if you have a better idea of how this can be implemented, let me know. That's a serious request; I'm only worried if I can break a lot of the game balance this way.

I was thinking about how I could possibly make a remover tool work to ungrief yourself without giving players a way of abusing it to demolish someone else base.

And I don't tell me I can add this as a forced rule without a plugin preventing the action because I'm tired of babysitting.

Hey add me on discord i can do something like the removertool for you just for the house owner.

Discord: janny.p