Weighlessness Plugin Req (Paid)

Niko

I'm after a plugin with the following features -  Active all the time and map wide, Weightlessness for the player character, must use a space suit and oxygen while in space, movement while weightless is rotate left and right, pitch up and down, move forward at running speed; as if the suit had mini jets within it allowing the player character to "space walk". Final requirement is that while the player character is within the environment "water trigger" as defined within a RustEdit map the requirements for a space suit and oxygen and being weightless is not active. 

• Like 2

So how has it been accomplished on Adems Space plugin? I dont and cant code or even understand it

Edited by Niko

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 6:09 PM, Niko said:

So how has it been accomplished on Adems Space plugin? I dont and cant code or even understand it

wait what can a person be weightless on that plugin ?
or can the object?

cause thats a difference

im trying years into finding a way to have 99% no gravity

but like its been said, this atm is not possible as far as i know 

it will however be possible if rust 2 comes out 
cause in unreal engine this is no problem 😄

Maybe I don't understand but in Adams space plugin I was floating around outside the station or so I thought... maybe adem can enlighten us @adem

2 hours ago, Niko said:

Maybe I don't understand but in Adams space plugin I was floating around outside the station or so I thought... maybe adem can enlighten us @adem

I'm developing something for you that does what you're looking for. I called it ZeroGravity. When a spacesuit is equipped the player experiences no gravity. Take the space suit off and gravity is enabled again. This is map-wide and active all the time. The movement controls are very similar to what you describe and after initial testing, what I've outlined above is working as well as water detection. I'm just now working on oxygen consumption while in a space suit. I'll keep you posted.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, mrdecoder said:

im trying years into finding a way to have 99% no gravity

Carbon client has the option for true no gravity if you want to give it a test. Not sure what they do server side, but I imagine they apply physics force OnPlayerInput to simulate low gravity.

9 hours ago, Death said:

Carbon client has the option for true no gravity if you want to give it a test. Not sure what they do server side, but I imagine they apply physics force OnPlayerInput to simulate low gravity.

yes i would love to use carbon but i still have plugins that not work on it 
and atm i cannot find coders that have the time to update all my plugins 
PAYED

• Administrator
12 hours ago, mrdecoder said:

yes i would love to use carbon but i still have plugins that not work on it 
and atm i cannot find coders that have the time to update all my plugins 
PAYED

I was referring to the Carbon Client in this case.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the input guys, Carbon is the final solution if there is no other way but im a small brained hominid and carbon got very confusing for me since the early days. 

13 hours ago, Niko said:

Thanks for all the input guys, Carbon is the final solution if there is no other way but im a small brained hominid and carbon got very confusing for me since the early days. 

Well there are two different Carbon projects.

Carbon Client and Carbon

Carbon Client is the client modding framework which allows you to modify the client to achieve things that aren't possible in the modded tab.
Carbon is a server framework that runs plugins on the server and allows you to get your server into the modded tab.