Items purchased but I cannot download updates

Double_Tapper69

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Double_Tapper69 said:

I purchased a few plugins but I cannot download the recent updates, it tells me that I need to buy them again even though have proof of purcase?

Double check and make sure you are logged in with the same method as before. Most common issue is that you logged in previously with another method like Steam, Discord, email for example.

1 hour ago, Double_Tapper69 said:

I am certain as I can see them under my history orders/purchases

There should even be a button that says "Manage" which should give you two options Download and View file. Do you see those?

If not what are the files you are referring to? Occasionally unmaintained files are disabled from further sales but they still in most cases remain available to download and if it's getting updated then that wouldn't be the case.

Can you confirm, you see both files under your purchases tab but only one of them has a manage button and a link to the file?

What happens if you search the file and go to it directly? It shows Buy Now but does not show the download button?