Debating between XPerience and Skill Tree

Yac Vaguer

I'm currently using Zlevels remastered in my server, but I'm trying to give my players the ultimate experience, and I'm looking to level this up a bit and even use it together with Zlevels. I cannot find a good review between Skill tree and Xperience (Paid version) from personal experience as a player, Skill tree has a way better interface, but what is your experience and why you decide one over the other? 

• 2 months later...

It would be best if you decided for yourself, but I would definitely go with the SkillTree. I never played deep with any of the plugins as a player (only as admin to configure them) and wasn't able to experience them fully in gameplay. As I remember XPerience had shit upgrades. Don't get me wrong, all the work done by the developer of the XPerience plugin and the fact that it's a free one is FANTASTIC. It has many features and skills, but I like the more OP weird/cool stuff that needs to be added. While in XPerience, you have mainly multipliers and reductions to upgrade, SkillTree has skills to see nodes/animals nearby, like ESP, on your screen for X amount of time. Also, spawn new ore on the same spot after breaking the 1st one by % chance, shop trees in a nearby radius, open doors with any card color, call MLRS to strike, respawn on your death point, etc. It's stuff that's NOT welcome for a PVP server but truly fabulous for PVE.