Require a dev to add a function to a plugin

V.

Hello, I'm looking for a dev to add a function to the free kits plugin to convert a kit's set from the paid kits on here to the free kits on uMod.

Can provide files if needed to ascertain time/cost. Not looking to spend a fortune.

Many thanks

• Administrator
12 hours ago, V. said:

Hello, I'm looking for a dev to add a function to the free kits plugin to convert a kit's set from the paid kits on here to the free kits on uMod.

Can provide files if needed to ascertain time/cost. Not looking to spend a fortune.

Many thanks

So you're asking developers to take a paid plugin's feature and add it to a free plugin? How's that ok exactly?

no, i'm asking for a feature to be added to a free plugin so i can use something that i have already bought but can't use as it's for the paid plugin (that i also bought by the way). I think I am perfectly allowed to request such a thing considering i have bought all rights to the code and the works and the free plugin in open source.

I think that's perfectly fine thank you.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, V. said:

no, i'm asking for a feature to be added to a free plugin so i can use something that i have already bought but can't use as it's for the paid plugin (that i also bought by the way). I think I am perfectly allowed to request such a thing considering i have bought all rights to the code and the works and the free plugin in open source.

I think that's perfectly fine thank you.

You did not buy all rights to the code, you've purchased a license, a legal digital copy that prohibits you editing, modifying or redistributing the file and only grants you the right to use for your own server(s) and nothing else. If you bought the paid plugin, why don't you use that plugin instead of the free one then, since it has the features you want? Merging a paid plugin with a free one is not something we allow or support in any shape or form.

I am literally asking for a converter to be added to a free open source plugin on uMod so that I can use the NPCKits pack I bought on here (which i also subsequently bought the kits to find it doesn't work with other plugins making both purchases useless and instead of asking for a refund i am willing to spend more money on YOUR SITE). I am not modifying any code nor am I asking for code to be modified of any paid plugin. I am asking for a converter be added to a free open source plugin that anyone can modify.

The paid kits plugin does not work with a number of other plugins I use whereas the free one on uMod does.