Buildings logger?

Flammable

Is there any existing plugin (not raid tracker) that can log (no res decay / attack heli  damaged / something save corrupted? / else? ) what happened with every player building that's cupboard protected on the map? If there's no such a plugin, I will happily pay to see it done. This will save me valuable time instead of trying to "find what happened to the damn base" while no logical explanation exists.
Example:  Some players report - "My base was gone entirely" or "Part from my base was missing" while I had upkeep, played in yesterday, and was ok. Also, it's a PvE (no player raiding allowed), making things even more mysterious.
I am sure others will benefit from this plugin as well. I thought Rust was good and bug-free, but obviously, that's not the case.

Edited by Flammable

40 minutes ago, Flammable said:

Is there any existing plugin (not raid tracker) that can log (no res decay / attack heli  damaged / something save corrupted? / else? ) what happened with every player building that's cupboard protected on the map? If there's no such a plugin, I will happily pay to see it done. This will save me valuable time instead of trying to "find what happened to the damn base" while no logical explanation exists.
Example:  Some players report - "My base was gone entirely" or "Part from my base was missing" while I had upkeep, played in yesterday, and was ok. Also, it's a PvE (no player raiding allowed), making things even more mysterious.
I am sure others will benefit from this plugin as well. I thought Rust was good and bug-free, but obviously, that's not the case.

I have something that partially might help:

If you are really looking for damage ect, i might be willing to have a go at it, however i cannot put a timeframe on it…

Edited by Gt403cyl2

By "I will give it a go", do you mean updating the existing plugin or creating a new one for me? I am not in a hurry. I want to work correctly and be useful. I read what this Decay logger is about, and it sounds good but will only help if I have a (stupid) player, for example, who didn't put stuff on his TC (whole thinking he did) and then says, "Base had upkeep yesterday for one week, now it's gone today." The actual case that I am worried about is when the player truly had upkeep resources and didn't get raided but then says... Entities/Deployables were missing, half of the base was gone, or my entire base disappeared. If somehow other player/s did malicious damage via glitches (while it's PvE) plugin will show reasons like (Damaged by Attack Helicopter or Bradley APC if they abused somehow Armored Train, for example, or whatever else) or if the base wasn't damaged at all, maybe reasons like "Corrupted map," "Unknown Reason," "Game Glitch"  etc. can be shown matching as close as possible to the real reason.

Edited by Flammable

13 hours ago, Flammable said:

By "I will give it a go", do you mean updating the existing plugin or creating a new one for me? I am not in a hurry. I want to work correctly and be useful. I read what this Decay logger is about, and it sounds good but will only help if I have a (stupid) player, for example, who didn't put stuff on his TC (whole thinking he did) and then says, "Base had upkeep yesterday for one week, now it's gone today." The actual case that I am worried about is when the player truly had upkeep resources and didn't get raided but then says... Entities/Deployables were missing, half of the base was gone, or my entire base disappeared. If somehow other player/s did malicious damage via glitches (while it's PvE) plugin will show reasons like (Damaged by Attack Helicopter or Bradley APC if they abused somehow Armored Train, for example, or whatever else) or if the base wasn't damaged at all, maybe reasons like "Corrupted map," "Unknown Reason," "Game Glitch"  etc. can be shown matching as close as possible to the real reason.

It would be a new one as it wouldn't be decay....
Yeah that was my understanding of what you wanted.

I  don't release plugins that don't work correctly no worry there, my biggest issue is time, my day job is 60+ hours/ week plus 3 hours travel per day.... lately been 70+ hours so only code on weekends....

This weekend I should have some time to mess with it, and may have some time off the first week of Sept. so either way will probably be the start of my next plugin... since there is apparently a need for it.

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 1:07 PM, Flammable said:

If this is still a request, please give us more details on Discord so we can help you😁
Discord: jorjeh

Best regards,
Holoxy Solutions