[Paid] 100 USD C# Developer for Rust Plugin Cleanup.

Corvezeo

Job Type: Contract / per project based only

We are seeking an experienced C# developer to make a few simple and intuitive changes to our pre-existing plugins that require additional attention. 

Responsibilities:

Switching out oxide configuration and language json systems to be hardcoded within select plugins.
Making basic changes or fixing missing or broken features in smaller plugins.
Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code
Collaborate with other developers and project managers to ensure timely and successful completion of the project

Requirements:

Experience in C# development
Familiarity with version control systems (Git, SVN)
Good communication and teamwork skills
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills

Important Note: We will not be using any oxide language files and we prefer any and all configuration options to be hard coded within the .cs file.

If you are an experienced C# developer with a passion for game development, we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project. Please submit your resume, portfolio, and any relevant work samples for consideration. 

Edited by Corvezeo
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello if you are still searching for a dev feel free to contact me on discord since it is easier to communicate.

You can see my current work here on Codefling.

I have done much more plugins what those listed here on my Codefling profile and a worked with large Roleplay servers in the past and had my own server for a while to.

Discord: janny.p

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2023 at 6:04 PM, Corvezeo said:

Job Type: Contract / per project based only

We are seeking an experienced C# developer to make a few simple and intuitive changes to our pre-existing plugins that require additional attention. 

Responsibilities:

Switching out oxide configuration and language json systems to be hardcoded within select plugins.
Making basic changes or fixing missing or broken features in smaller plugins.
Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code
Collaborate with other developers and project managers to ensure timely and successful completion of the project

Requirements:

Experience in C# development
Familiarity with version control systems (Git, SVN)
Good communication and teamwork skills
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills

Important Note: We will not be using any oxide language files and we prefer any and all configuration options to be hard coded within the .cs file.

If you are an experienced C# developer with a passion for game development, we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project. Please submit your resume, portfolio, and any relevant work samples for consideration. 

Hi!

We'd love to help and have a long term contract with you.
Let's discuss more details about the projects, portfolio and what needs to be done.
We're sure you'll find the quality and the contractors you need working with us🙌
Contact here -> Discord: jorjeh

Best regards,
Holoxy Solutions