Plugin to change cost of raiding on 10x

TomHud

i was certain was a plugin to change the cost of raiding as i run a 10x and everything is set at vanilla (example 3 c4 to raid an armoured door)

Does anyone know the name of the plugin that allows me to change the health of building parts or increase what is needed to raid building parts/Doors etc

Thanks

I have submitted a plugin that allows you to modify the health of everything you mentioned(+a), and it's currently pending. if the Codefling staff approves it, you will be able to use it.

Edited by Miho
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 10:02 AM, TomHud said:

i was certain was a plugin to change the cost of raiding as i run a 10x and everything is set at vanilla (example 3 c4 to raid an armoured door)

Does anyone know the name of the plugin that allows me to change the health of building parts or increase what is needed to raid building parts/Doors etc

Thanks

I mean this could should have the same effect, it shouldn't give 100% protection but if it's the same as the OG the damage eats away at the "currency" lets say scrap in the TC then once there is no scrap in the TC then the damage is taken by the walls ect.... so it's sort of a dynamic version of what you're asking for....