Hazmat Skin Buffs.

OldRusty

It's clear from all of the official skins for the hazmat suit these were meant to have some sort of buff added to them, like the arctic one protecting you from the cold, I assume the desert one protected you from the heat, and just look at the exoskeleton on the lumberjack suit it's clear this should've given you some buff for chopping down trees either more quickly or yielding more wood, With a new one coming for the Abyss update on July 6th I can only assume this one would make it possible to breath underwater.

So my question is, is there a plugin that can already do this, if not how much would someone charge me to make a plugin for this, that could be maintained to include any new skins facepunch comes out with.

Thanks in advance

OldRusty.

Hello sir! I would be interested in making something like this. Can you add me on discord at "rustic."? rustic with a period at the end. I look forward to hearing from you!

With the plugin above, you'll be able to add a variety of defenses to your suits, including cold, as well as add longer underwater breathing (or infinite if needed).