Any paid CopyPaste plugin available?

salientKill

Hello,

I was looking around for a copy/paste plugin like the one available on Umod.

The problem with the one on uMod is that its a free courtesy plugin so it doesnt get updated regularly and  its long overdue for an update which actually never happened, i-e Elevators, Industrial Updates etc.

The game has come a long way ever since and I think its time some developer made a paid version. If it requires, I can chip-in on the donations and lets make it happen.

Thanks

On 4/26/2023 at 11:52 AM, salientKill said:

Hello,

The problem with the one on uMod is that its a free courtesy plugin so it doesnt get updated regularly and  its long overdue for an update which actually never happened, i-e Elevators, Industrial Updates etc.

The game has come a long way ever since and I think its time some developer made a paid version. If it requires, I can chip-in on the donations and lets make it happen.

Thanks

I mean it was updated 4 months ago, which is after elevators...
Industrial I get, I haven't tested if there are issues but afaik it's still working otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 11:52 AM, salientKill said:

Hello,

Thanks

Yes copy and paste was updated recently. Theres no need to have someone remake it. It works perfectly fine. Just because a plugin hasn't been updated in a long time doesn't ALWAYS mean that it doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...