Bring Vanilla Compass Back To Hardcore Mode

RustMaker

The compass that sits at the top-middle of the screen of a vanilla server is what I'm looking to bring back into Hardcore Mode, since it removes it.  Not looking for a new GUI.  Looking to re-enable the same compass.

23 hours ago, RustMaker said:

The compass that sits at the top-middle of the screen of a vanilla server is what I'm looking to bring back into Hardcore Mode, since it removes it.  Not looking for a new GUI.  Looking to re-enable the same compass.

Not possible.

7 hours ago, RustMaker said:

Can you explain in a bit more detail how/why it's not possible?

I want to say it was WhiteThunder, who I saw answer the same question (literally) and they gave a good answer/reason.
The jist of it is that it's hard disabled, the best you could do is have someone recreate it but then having it re-draw in real-time for players would be such a resource hog on the server it would cripple it.

https://umod.org/community/plugin-requests/47410-bring-vanilla-compass-to-hardcore-mode

Edited by Gt403cyl2
  • Like 1