Plugin concept request

Mannot

Hello.

Is it possible to add inventory slots to an item like the bed, or other item that normally has no inventory ?

And if so, the possibility of opening the inventory and using it ?

If my first request is possible, then I would need information on the possibility of adding an electrical input to an "item/object" which normally does not have one.
For example the computer station, and of adding two functions.

I can be more specific but I'm already waiting for my first questions to find interest. Thanks in advance

I believe that you can add inventory slots in items that typically do not have them. I have not tested it yet, but playing around I found "invisible storage" containers that can be placed pretty much anywhere on a map. These could easily be integrated into specific items. A great example would be the modded test generator, that comes "stock" with a power switch connected to it, as well as dozens of branches attached to the sides, each containing it's own power output.

I have seen, before, a plugin for the refrigerator, to make it require power to function (which I'm surprised isn't default anyway). I've also seen BBQ grills that require power, and have even experimented with furnaces running on power instead of wood. I have not much experience with this section, but I can help further with your inventory situation.

Yes. It does depend in what you want to do with them. If you want to have a bed in the map be lootable, it can do it with the expansion of Static Lootables.

If you want to be able to use the item like a box I am 100% sure it is doable, you'll just need to poke the dev to provide the feature. 

Several servers use such a system. The trick is who needs to access it? If everyone then it's going to redirect everyone to a container or loot box with a set/random load out. If only the owner and as a single special container then you could probably simply hook it to a modified version of uMod's Backpack plugin. (MIT Licence, so allowed to go nuts)

Yes. It does depend in what you want to do with them. If you want to have a bed in the map be lootable, it can do it with the expansion of Static Lootables.

If you want to be able to use the item like a box I am 100% sure it is doable, you'll just need to poke the dev to provide the feature. 

Several servers use such a system. The trick is who needs to access it? If everyone then it's going to redirect everyone to a container or loot box with a set/random load out. If only the owner and as a single special container then you could probably simply hook it to a modified version of uMod's Backpack plugin. (MIT Licence, so allowed to go nuts)

https://codefling.com/plugins/static-lootables