Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerCorpseSpawned' on plugin 'MedicalItems v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.MedicalItems.OnPlayerCorpseSpawned (BasePlayer player, PlayerCorpse corpse) [0x00027] in <5b261542935443f3b25a30dbe48d47e6>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MedicalItems.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0034c] in <5b261542935443f3b25a30dbe48d47e6>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <3606d2af539c45e4b5c61658e6a8b307>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0

Edited by TeeJayAwreka

Share this comment


Link to comment

this as well, apparently is not updated

 

[UpdatesChecker] Codefling has updates for the following plugins.

(01:24:56) | [UpdatesChecker] 1 : BradleyTiers

(01:24:56) | [UpdatesChecker] 2 : Clans

(01:24:56) | [UpdatesChecker] 3 : Friends

(01:24:56) | [UpdatesChecker] 4 : MedicalItems

Share this comment


Link to comment

Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerCorpseSpawned' on plugin 'MedicalItems v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.MedicalItems.OnPlayerCorpseSpawned (BasePlayer player, PlayerCorpse corpse) [0x00040] in <2d181f105a054c2aa4a2a52796f91818>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MedicalItems.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0034c] in <2d181f105a054c2aa4a2a52796f91818>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <3606d2af539c45e4b5c61658e6a8b307>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0

Edited by TeeJayAwreka

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, TeeJayAwreka said:

Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerCorpseSpawned' on plugin 'MedicalItems v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.MedicalItems.OnPlayerCorpseSpawned (BasePlayer player, PlayerCorpse corpse) [0x00040] in <2d181f105a054c2aa4a2a52796f91818>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MedicalItems.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0034c] in <2d181f105a054c2aa4a2a52796f91818>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <3606d2af539c45e4b5c61658e6a8b307>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0

Very strange. Do you know what type of corpse is spawning when this fires?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
16 hours ago, imthenewguy said:

Very strange. Do you know what type of corpse is spawning when this fires?

 

Nope no idea, but i know i have bot spawn npcs customized with my own skinned kits, and i have ZombieHordes if that helps

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, TeeJayAwreka said:

Nope no idea, but i know i have bot spawn npcs customized with my own skinned kits, and i have ZombieHordes if that helps

Have added another layer to confirm that the corpse belongs to a real player, and added try/catch to handle the exception so you aren't riddled with NRE errors. If the corpse is relevant to the plugin, it should be handled fine now, otherwise if it encounters an NRE, it should just ignore it, since it isn't relevant.

  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 hours ago, imthenewguy said:

Have added another layer to confirm that the corpse belongs to a real player, and added try/catch to handle the exception so you aren't riddled with NRE errors. If the corpse is relevant to the plugin, it should be handled fine now, otherwise if it encounters an NRE, it should just ignore it, since it isn't relevant.

Awesome mate great work, awesome plugin, giving you a 5 review for this

Share this comment


Link to comment

About Us

Codefling is a forward-thinking platform for developers to share and monetize their work from plugins to game assets and everything in-between.

7,016 files sold to 626 customers and $101,638 of payments processed this year!

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.