Jump to content

QTY More than config?

Closed 1.3.2

The little power substations with the fences around them seems to be giving far too much material. I cant figure out why. I have changed all the fragments to scrap and adjusted the qty's to all less than 50. The shed alone gave me 128ish scrap. I don't see in the config file where that would even be listed to change either. Maybe one of the electrical boxes but Im not sure. The powerline was doing it as well but didn't actually continue to see how much I would get but was more than the config is set to. Almost like it is storing it every day and building up instead of staying the same until mined and reset in the morning. Below is a snippet of config. I haven't added any other prefabfilter either.

{
      "PrefabFilter": "powerline_",
      "Contents": [
        {
          "GatherChance": 25,
          "GatherAmount": 7,
          "ZLevelsGatherSkill": 1,
          "ShortName": "scrap",
          "Amount": 14
        }
      ]

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
31 minutes ago, William Bradley said:

The little power substations with the fences around them seems to be giving far too much material. I cant figure out why. I have changed all the fragments to scrap and adjusted the qty's to all less than 50. The shed alone gave me 128ish scrap. I don't see in the config file where that would even be listed to change either. Maybe one of the electrical boxes but Im not sure. The powerline was doing it as well but didn't actually continue to see how much I would get but was more than the config is set to. Almost like it is storing it every day and building up instead of staying the same until mined and reset in the morning. Below is a snippet of config. I haven't added any other prefabfilter either.

{
      "PrefabFilter": "powerline_",
      "Contents": [
        {
          "GatherChance": 25,
          "GatherAmount": 7,
          "ZLevelsGatherSkill": 1,
          "ShortName": "scrap",
          "Amount": 14
        }
      ]

 

Hey there, are you sure the gather multiplier is not above 1 in the config? 🙂 

Share this comment


Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Raul-Sorin Sorban said:

Hey there, are you sure the gather multiplier is not above 1 in the config? 🙂 

Yes, it was 1.25 default but changed to 1.0 to see if it changed anything. It only seemed to change the gather rate not the total gathered.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, William Bradley said:

Yes, it was 1.25 default but changed to 1.0 to see if it changed anything. It only seemed to change the gather rate not the total gathered.

 

Now im getting an error when I use the jackhammer on the same things in another location.

 

Failed to call hook 'OnMeleeAttack' on plugin 'StaticDispensers v1.3.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.StaticDispensers+RootConfig+DispenserDefinition+c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Oxide.Plugins.StaticDispensers+RootDispenserItem x) [0x00030] in <9d89d999585141aea88b0805a46bd411>:0 at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereArrayIterator`1[TSource].ToArray () [0x00022] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 at System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0000a] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToArray () [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.StaticDispensers+RootConfig+DispenserDefinition.GetItem (Oxide.Plugins.StaticDispensers+RootData+Dispenser dispenser) [0x00046] in <9d89d999585141aea88b0805a46bd411>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.StaticDispensers.OnMeleeAttack (BasePlayer player, HitInfo info) [0x00188] in <9d89d999585141aea88b0805a46bd411>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.StaticDispensers.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x001ac] in <9d89d999585141aea88b0805a46bd411>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <60c318df79ed41688ea59335e48d61ad>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <12678b905a6d43c3a9cc366104306651>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <12678b905a6d43c3a9cc366104306651>:0

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 1/29/2022 at 4:22 AM, William Bradley said:

The little power substations with the fences around them seems to be giving far too much material. I cant figure out why. I have changed all the fragments to scrap and adjusted the qty's to all less than 50. The shed alone gave me 128ish scrap. I don't see in the config file where that would even be listed to change either. Maybe one of the electrical boxes but Im not sure. The powerline was doing it as well but didn't actually continue to see how much I would get but was more than the config is set to. Almost like it is storing it every day and building up instead of staying the same until mined and reset in the morning. Below is a snippet of config. I haven't added any other prefabfilter either.

{
      "PrefabFilter": "powerline_",
      "Contents": [
        {
          "GatherChance": 25,
          "GatherAmount": 7,
          "ZLevelsGatherSkill": 1,
          "ShortName": "scrap",
          "Amount": 14
        }
      ]

 

The config has multiple settings for powerline, which the _pole setting overrides the powerline_* ones. I just tested it myself and it worked correctly 🙂 

Share this comment


Link to comment

I thought things were working but still getting more than whats in the config for anything electrical it seems. Tires and cars don't seem to do it. What I have found is that it's when the items haven't been gathered from in a while. So in this case if the server sits with no one on over night and then go to gather from the electrical items (substation items, boxes along the road, big powerlines) then you receive a lot more than configured maybe I have something redundant in my config somehow. Ill post it for reference.

StaticDispensers.json

Share this comment


Link to comment
437.9k

Downloads

Total number of downloads.

2.3k

Customers

Total customers served.

32.3k

Files Sold

Total number of files sold.

526.1k

Payments Processed

Total payments processed.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.