Jump to content

Sound additions?

Closed 1.7.1 1.8.0

So far so awesome @Raul-Sorin Sorban

Another really cool addition that can be optional for server owners. The option to have the plugin make a sound when opening a lootable from this plugin. For example, if I open a locker.. it makes the opening a locker noise like the ones that you can use to store items in the game. Each lootable category has the option to use an effect. If the player does not want an effect. They can leave it blank.

Example:
UseOpenSoundEffect: "example_effect.prefab"

  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, Jaws said:

So far so awesome @Raul-Sorin Sorban

Another really cool addition that can be optional for server owners. The option to have the plugin make a sound when opening a lootable from this plugin. For example, if I open a locker.. it makes the opening a locker noise like the ones that you can use to store items in the game. Each lootable category has the option to use an effect. If the player does not want an effect. They can leave it blank.

Example:
UseOpenSoundEffect: "example_effect.prefab"

I actually thought about that yesterday. Will be adding this soon.

  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 10/20/2021 at 1:18 PM, Raul-Sorin Sorban said:

Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed

Changed Fixed In to 1.8.0

Looking in the new config file for the plugin. I don't see any sound effects added, but noticed a sound effect in the video of the new hacking addition. Are they not implemented yet?

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 hours ago, Jaws said:

Looking in the new config file for the plugin. I don't see any sound effects added, but noticed a sound effect in the video of the new hacking addition. Are they not implemented yet?

They are. If you're up to date with the plugin, please have a look at the description config at the Interactions section. 

Edited by Raul-Sorin Sorban

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 hours ago, Raul-Sorin Sorban said:

They are. If you're up to date with the plugin, please have a look at the description config at the Interactions section. 

I totally looked past that. I got it working now.. do you possibly have a link to a list of the sounds? Also, after this update, middle mouse click on a prefab showing the name of it doesn't seem to be working.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, Jaws said:

I totally looked past that. I got it working now.. do you possibly have a link to a list of the sounds? Also, after this update, middle mouse click on a prefab showing the name of it doesn't seem to be working.

You must have the StaticLootables.admin permission in order for the middle mouse button to work. And there's no list of the sounds, but working on getting something sorted. Rust doesn't provide too many organized sound effects so it'll be a bit tricky.

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 hours ago, Raul-Sorin Sorban said:

You must have the StaticLootables.admin permission in order for the middle mouse button to work. And there's no list of the sounds, but working on getting something sorted. Rust doesn't provide too many organized sound effects so it'll be a bit tricky.

I gave my self that permission when the plugin was updated and that feature was added. I just tried to give myself that permission again and it says I already have it. It was working fine until this last update.

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, Jaws said:

I gave my self that permission when the plugin was updated and that feature was added. I just tried to give myself that permission again and it says I already have it. It was working fine until this last update.

I'll have a look, thanks for letting me know.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 10/24/2021 at 6:09 AM, Raul-Sorin Sorban said:

I'll have a look, thanks for letting me know.

Any news on it not working for me after the update?

Share this comment


Link to comment
353.7k

Downloads

Total number of downloads.

1.8k

Customers

Total customers served.

24.4k

Files Sold

Total number of files sold.

379.5k

Payments Processed

Total payments processed.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.