- 18.81 kB
About Corpse Location
By use of the /where command players can see how far away and in which grid their last corpse is.
- corpselocation.use -- Allows player to use the /where chat command
- corpselocation.tp -- Allows player to teleport to their own corpse with /where tp
- corpselocation.vip -- Combined with corpselocation.tp gives the player a separate tp limit
- corpselocation.admin -- Allows player to teleport to any corpse with /tpcorpse NAME/ID
- /where -- Show how far away and in which grid player's corpse is
- /where tp -- Teleport to your own corpse
- /return -- Return to the original location you teleported from
- /tpcorpse NAME/ID -- Teleport to the corpse of a player, using either their display name or steam id.
"Show grid location": true, "Track a corpse's location for x seconds": 30, "Allow teleporting to own corpse x times per day (0 for unlimited)": 5, "Allow teleporting to own corpse x times per day (0 for unlimited), for VIPs": 10, "Allow returning to original location after teleporting": false, "Countdown until teleporting to own corpse (0 for instant tp)": 5.0, "Block teleports into Zone Manager's tp blocked zones": true, "Block teleports from Zone Manager's tp blocked zones": true, "Block teleports into building blocked areas": false, "Reset players' remaining teleports at this time (HH:mm:ss format)": "00:00:00"
Whenever I die I am always in the unknown, why?
There is currently an issue where on initialization sometimes all deaths are registered as in the unknown. While I am working on fixing this, reloading the plugin is a workaround.