Anti items 2.0 (PAYED)

mrdecoder

im looking for a plugin that will
completely removes the need for having some items for crafting/repairing, (for vip)
for example you can use the https://umod.org/plugins/anti-items

from nivex
its technicly working but it not work together with kits 

the anti items plugin works by adding items to hidden slots in the player's inventory

but this takes the number of slots away from plugins like kits wich make kits useless

there is a fix/patch for it made by nivex but i tryed hours to compare the cade and i cannot find it 
and the maker also dont know where or what he changed to patch it 

therefore im asking some help in here 

make it new or help me find the fix/patch so i can start using it 😛

idea for example is that i i want that vip members do not need gears to make doors 
or other components to craft or repair stuff 

it needs to work together with kits 

I think the patched is needed for kits to ignore those hidden items, I use them both together but to make them work together currently you have too,
create all your kits before you install anti items then any future kits you add you will need to either edit the kits data file or if you use the in-game editor you have to go in kits data and remove the items from that kit that copied over from anti items.

@BippyMiester yes this is done already and the maker did actualy create a patch for it , however the patch is made on an older version of kits 
and i checked the file to see what has been changed but i cannot find it 

the maker of the patch also does not seem to remember anymore, where and what he changed
ill go check again today but i dont want to spend weeks in checking each line (3500 lines) if i can just find a good coder who can make this in a day 

@Mabel yes the patch was directly build in the kits plugin but we dont know what was changed or added

On 11/29/2022 at 2:47 AM, mrdecoder said:

im looking for a plugin that will
completely removes the need for having some items for crafting/repairing, (for vip)
for example you can use the https://umod.org/plugins/anti-items

from nivex
its technicly working but it not work together with kits 

the anti items plugin works by adding items to hidden slots in the player's inventory

but this takes the number of slots away from plugins like kits wich make kits useless

there is a fix/patch for it made by nivex but i tryed hours to compare the cade and i cannot find it 
and the maker also dont know where or what he changed to patch it 

therefore im asking some help in here 

make it new or help me find the fix/patch so i can start using it 😛

idea for example is that i i want that vip members do not need gears to make doors 
or other components to craft or repair stuff 

it needs to work together with kits 

hey join my Discord and i will make a complete custom and private plugin for you that can handle all of that without having to worry about the kit system because there are ways to do this without adding hidden slots ;D

Discord: https://discord.gg/wK9kBwtT