question about tip4serv

d_wizardofoz

Question

hello 

i am trying to setup tip4serv  i have it running good  and it gives the item i want only probably is i cant get it to give me the correct pumpjack  

i have the place anything plugin where i dont need survey charges to place a pumpjack but when i buy it from the tip4serv shop i need to use survey charges to place it

here is my command line for tip4serv  inventory.giveto {rust_username} pumpjack {quantity}   not sure if i am typing something wrong or not 

any help would be great   i know deaths server store you can buy them ready to place

5 answers to this question

On 11/24/2022 at 8:31 PM, d_wizardofoz said:

hello 

i am trying to setup tip4serv  i have it running good  and it gives the item i want only probably is i cant get it to give me the correct pumpjack  

i have the place anything plugin where i dont need survey charges to place a pumpjack but when i buy it from the tip4serv shop i need to use survey charges to place it

here is my command line for tip4serv  inventory.giveto {rust_username} pumpjack {quantity}   not sure if i am typing something wrong or not 

any help would be great   i know deaths server store you can buy them ready to place

Well, to start out, unless there is a special pumpjack item that the place anything plugin creates, which i don't think is actually possible, according to the corrosionhour list, the "pumpjack" is actually "mining.pumpjack". So you might want to change that and see if that fixes it.
Reference: https://www.corrosionhour.com/rust-item-list/

On 11/28/2022 at 11:56 PM, d_wizardofoz said:

yes the plugin lets you place a pumpjack or mining pumpjack without survey charges

you can use a command and give them out but i dont know the coomand to put in a store for purchase 

Did you manage to get it working?

giveto {steam_id} mining.pumpjack 1

Edited by Russ