Failed to run a 60.00 timer

Herrcooles

Question

Failed to run a 60.00 timer (MissingMethodException: bool Item.MoveToContainer(ItemContainer,int,bool,bool))
  at Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.LootCore.‬‪‍‪‪‌‏‮‏‍‮‬‌‏‬‭‍‪‭‌‬‬‭‭‏‮ (LootContainer , Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.Loot.LootableContainerData ) [0x00095] in <35c7eff8ecc147a5923b4cd73bd65a0e>:0 
  at Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.LootCore.‭‍‪‭‏‌‪‪‎‌‬‭‌‎‏‍‭‎‬‪‏‪‮ (System.String , UnityEngine.Vector3 , UnityEngine.Quaternion , Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.Loot.LootableContainerData ) [0x0011b] in <35c7eff8ecc147a5923b4cd73bd65a0e>:0 
  at Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.LootCore+<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<RespawnContainer>b__0 () [0x0012d] in <35c7eff8ecc147a5923b4cd73bd65a0e>:0 

I always get this message when I restart the server, no hackable creates spawn on the map and a few other loot boxes. 

5 answers to this question

On 9/3/2022 at 4:31 PM, Herrcooles said:

Failed to run a 60.00 timer (MissingMethodException: bool Item.MoveToContainer(ItemContainer,int,bool,bool))
  at Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.LootCore.‬‪‍‪‪‌‏‮‏‍‮‬‌‏‬‭‍‪‭‌‬‬‭‭‏‮ (LootContainer , Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.Loot.LootableContainerData ) [0x00095] in <35c7eff8ecc147a5923b4cd73bd65a0e>:0 
  at Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.LootCore.‭‍‪‭‏‌‪‪‎‌‬‭‌‎‏‍‭‎‬‪‏‪‮ (System.String , UnityEngine.Vector3 , UnityEngine.Quaternion , Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.Loot.LootableContainerData ) [0x0011b] in <35c7eff8ecc147a5923b4cd73bd65a0e>:0 
  at Oxide.Ext.RustEdit.LootCore+<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<RespawnContainer>b__0 () [0x0012d] in <35c7eff8ecc147a5923b4cd73bd65a0e>:0 

I always get this message when I restart the server, no hackable creates spawn on the map and a few other loot boxes. 

Have you updated RustEdit dll?

It would probably be worth some testing as much as it sucks having to restart multiple times, but I would try to narrow down which plugin is causing it.

Do you have a custom map?

• Like 1

Yes that was all up to date 

Funny was that after 4 days everything went alone again 

I think it was then also a server update what he does automatically 

Currently it is very difficult to run a custom Rust server 
Every month something is deleted or changed so that the server is not running and there is no information about it beforehand. 

And yes I make my own maps+monuments in my own style 

my theme is post apocalypse without big decay more towards virus apocalypse because i like my monuments not just dirty and broken but orderly and functional 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

7 minutes ago, Herrcooles said:

Yes that was all up to date 

Funny was that after 4 days everything went alone again 

I think it was then also a server update what he does automatically

Perfect so everything was working again?

It is difficult to run modded custom servers, for sure. It is not easy or quick work if you want to do it right.

yes everything is working again at the moment 

and yes it is very hard I want everything perfect on my server 
also thanks to your cool plugins  

my charts 
1Better NPC 
2Raidable Bases 
3 BossMonsters 
4SkillTree
7........ etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herrcooles said:

yes everything is working again at the moment 

and yes it is very hard I want everything perfect on my server 
also thanks to your cool plugins

Thank you glad to hear that! KpucTaJl gets most of the praise they are the developer though. I provide for support for him. Still we are happy to hear that any time! Thank you. Consider dropping a review if you haven't already. I bet you have though! It's great to get good feedback and to be able to help get things sorted.