Help me fix my map

Googel

Question

Good afternoon. Need your help on a custom map. About half a year ago, one of the updates from the developers broke most of my maps (my own maps). And for half a year now I can't find the reason.
After uploading the map to the server, there is no terrain on the map, as if there is a terrain trigger all over the map (I deleted them, it didn't help). Probably the problem is due to some object, but I can't find it because of which one.
Video: 

4 answers to this question

The update is installed, the damaged card cannot be. When creating a new map, it happened that there was the same problem, I had to delete some monuments, but unfortunately I don't remember which ones. So exactly the problem is in some of the objects

Hey there.

There is currently a Mountain Prefab set, called "Mountain Prefab 1" or 2, etc.

Without these prefabs it will  most likely cause of the terrain to crosslink and could cause the invisible trigger.

Please use the latest of these prefabs to fix your mountains in particular and see if that will help.

Edited by gpsmit84
Correction to sentence

1 hour ago, gpsmit84 said:

Hey there.

There is currently a Mountain Prefab set, called "Mountain Prefab 1" or 2, etc.

Without these prefabs it will  most likely cause of the terrain to crosslink and could cause the invisible trigger.

Please use the latest of these prefabs to fix your mountains in particular and see if that will help.

But it's not in the mountains, but all over the map