TC Limiter based on purchasing

DatasetJames

I am looking for a plugin to be made where every player is allowed 1 Tool Cupboard when entering the server by default and the tool cupboard does show up on the map for that player specifically by default to turn off the tc from showing they type "/displaytc off" vice versa to turn it back on its "/displaytc on" to turn it back on.

For a player to increase the amount of tool cupboards they can place they must type "/buytc" and the payment method would be based on either economics, server rewards or in-game scrap. a player is also given the ability to type "/displaytc count" which displays "currentamount/total ammount" example: 1/2 and then text after it says you can only own a total of"x" amount of tc in total within this server so buy more if needed.

Goals of this plugin: 

• Control players from dropping Tool cupboards everywhere early wipe ruining others player experiences and admins/moderator complaints
  • When setting max TC TC's within the JSON file users can set how much TCs cost to acquire)

2 Tool cupboards ($100 scrap per tc)
                                4 Tool cupboards (5,000 economics or server rewards for basic, 2,500 for VIP players)
                              6 Tool cupboards (10,000 economics or server rewards for basic, 5000 for vip players)
                              8 Tool cupboards (15,000 economics or server rewards for basic,,  7500 for vip players)
                              10 Tool cupboards (20,000 economics or server rewards for basic, 10,000 for vip players)

•  Control a limiter on how many TC's a player can place and adjust it accordingly for example a admin types /maxtc 3 and reloads the upload and  globally players can only place 3 tcs within that given time then they type /maxtc off will remove the limiter.
  •  For Servers that run things such as teleport, letting players place TC's everywhere gets a bit annoying i want to reduce this burden especially when PVP'ers enter a PVE server.
  • If this plugin is viable and successful the goal is to submit a separate plugin to control how many frames & walls they can place. Thus controlling the foundation support and controlling if mega bases are allowed or not.

37 minutes ago, DatasetJames said:

I am looking for a plugin to be made where every player is allowed 1 Tool Cupboard when entering the server by default and the tool cupboard does show up on the map for that player specifically by default to turn off the tc from showing they type "/displaytc off" vice versa to turn it back on its "/displaytc on" to turn it back on.

For a player to increase the amount of tool cupboards they can place they must type "/buytc" and the payment method would be based on either economics, server rewards or in-game scrap. a player is also given the ability to type "/displaytc count" which displays "currentamount/total ammount" example: 1/2 and then text after it says you can only own a total of"x" amount of tc in total within this server so buy more if needed.

Goals of this plugin: 

• Control players from dropping Tool cupboards everywhere early wipe ruining others player experiences and admins/moderator complaints
  • When setting max TC TC's within the JSON file users can set how much TCs cost to acquire)

2 Tool cupboards ($100 scrap per tc)
                                4 Tool cupboards (5,000 economics or server rewards for basic, 2,500 for VIP players)
                              6 Tool cupboards (10,000 economics or server rewards for basic, 5000 for vip players)
                              8 Tool cupboards (15,000 economics or server rewards for basic,,  7500 for vip players)
                              10 Tool cupboards (20,000 economics or server rewards for basic, 10,000 for vip players)

•  Control a limiter on how many TC's a player can place and adjust it accordingly for example a admin types /maxtc 3 and reloads the upload and  globally players can only place 3 tcs within that given time then they type /maxtc off will remove the limiter.
  •  For Servers that run things such as teleport, letting players place TC's everywhere gets a bit annoying i want to reduce this burden especially when PVP'ers enter a PVE server.
  • If this plugin is viable and successful the goal is to submit a separate plugin to control how many frames & walls they can place. Thus controlling the foundation support and controlling if mega bases are allowed or not.

@Kaucsenta this plugin doesn't give the ability to charge a currency. This plugin limits the amount of tcs you can place completely. The goal  with my OP  is to set a barrier of entry not completely cap it out. I don't want to  completely limit a players experience, i want to simply put a barrier in front of it so they can work hard towards it if they really want access to more TCs. 

Edited by DatasetJames

You can configure the initial amount of TC and put the extra one as a shop item since they are permissions. I just drop it here as it fulfill most of your need, and the rest you can combine with probabaly your already in place plugins., not necesseary need to consider 😉

I see you are looking for limits on placing TCs?

What happens when they get deauthed on them or destroyed.. Do you need to give them tc in this case?

The plugin could be made but it would be easier to just prevent crafting TCs and sell them in a shop or give them in a kit with cooldowns etc

If you still want a plugin... What is your budget?