[Suggestions] Featured plugins

IIIaKa

Posted (edited)

Hello. I noticed that not all Featured plugins are pinned. Currently, there's a limit of 15.
I suggest that the remaining Featured plugins, which don't fit, be displayed every 5(for example) items.
This way, the money spent on purchasing the Featured status will not be wasted for those whose plugins did not fit when content is loaded for potential buyers.

Because I have to refresh the page 2-3 times to see my plugin. I don't think potential buyers will just refresh the main page 2-3 times. And if the number of featured plugins increases, then the chances of your plugin being seen will decrease, especially if you haven't updated your plugin in a while.

Edited by IIIaKa

• Administrator

It's completely random. Of course trying to display a specific result will cause you to have to keep refreshing. I assure you this will get you more impressions than just having a wall of featured files. A future update will also hide purchased featured files to ensure impressions are not wasted on existing customers.

To prove it, the very first load I seen one of your files:

image.png

• Like 1