[Suggestions] Plugin's support section

IIIaKa

Posted (edited)

Very often, customers create topics like 'my plugin is not working' and provide no information.
Could we at least add a notification when creating a topic, stating that to resolve the issue faster, it is necessary to provide as much information as possible?
After all, knowing the problem is half the solution.

Edited by IIIaKa

• IIIaKa changed the title to [Suggestions] Plugin's support section
  • Administrator

We're currently refreshing support requests, so we'll be sure to include a notice as well to cut down on close-ended requests.

It would also be great to add an automatic subscription to the support thread.
As a developer, I receive notifications about the creation of a thread, but neither I nor the buyer receive notifications about replies.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, IIIaKa said:

It would also be great to add an automatic subscription to the support thread.
As a developer, I receive notifications about the creation of a thread, but neither I nor the buyer receive notifications about replies.

You automatically follow support requests unless you untick the option. Check your notification settings.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, IIIaKa said:

Also, when a topic is created in the support section, I receive a notification only by email, it is not on the forum.
Wc39Jyl.png

Please check your notification settings for Downloads Misc and ensure you have notification + email, and not just email selected.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, it turns out I only have email set there. Thank you. However, I only received email notifications when the issue was created, but I did not receive any notifications for responses.
pa3cYgc.png

Can we enable both options by default? Because, as I understand it, it's configured that way for everyone.
8p6RDZE.png

Edited by IIIaKa

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, IIIaKa said:

Can we enable both options by default? Because, as I understand it, it's configured that way for everyone.

It should be notification + email by default. I will confirm this and correct it if that's not the case.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Strange, for some reason I still don't receive notifications when there are replies in the support section.
Fm51T1a.png

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

QYprSnx.png

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

PNPy6gR.png

xZLoUWi.png

Edited by IIIaKa

• 2 weeks later...