Seeking a Talented Video Creator and Editor for My Rust Gaming Server - Paid Position!

Ondraasek

I am the owner of RustAddicted.com, a gaming server dedicated to providing an exceptional Rust experience for our players. To enhance our online presence and engage with our growing community, I am looking for a skilled video creator and editor to join my team.

As my video creator and editor, you will be responsible for producing one captivating video per day, showcasing the best aspects of our Rust PVE server, sharing the latest news from the Rust world, and providing helpful tips to our audience. Your videos will play a crucial role in attracting new players to our server and keeping our existing community engaged.

I am seeking a candidate who can deliver content similar in style and quality to the videos found on popular Tiktok channels such as https://www.tiktok.com/@rustoria and https://www.tiktok.com/@pinehosting. Your videos should be visually appealing, informative, and professionally edited to capture the attention of our target audience.

The ideal candidate will have:

A passion for gaming, particularly Rust

Experience in video creation and editing

A keen eye for detail and a creative approach to storytelling

The ability to work independently and meet daily deadlines

Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset

To ensure that you have access to the best content for your videos, I will provide you with admin access to my server, allowing you to capture authentic in-game footage while remaining undetected by other players.

This is a paid position, and I value reliability, professionalism, and a long-term commitment to my project. In return, I offer competitive compensation, a supportive and creative work environment,d the opportunity to grow with my server and make a significant impact on our community.

If you believe you have the skills, experience, and passion I am looking for, please submit your portfolio and a brief introduction to your video creation process to PM, email [email protected] or above this post. I look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to the RustAddicted.com team!

Join me in creating engaging content that will take RustAddicted.com to new heights!

games.png

Edited by Ondraasek