Report the author of the trading platform

laodu

Question

The author of this plugin is not responsible, and many issues in the support ticket are not replied to or handled. Even the support ticket from a few months ago has not been replied to or processed, and there are too many bugs in the plugin that have not been fixed. The latest plugin update was also six months ago. I suggest entrusting this plugin to other responsible authors!

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

We understand the concern and we've reached out to the developer.

By the way, we've been reported that you've requested help to help you with the plugin in the uMod discord general channel, with which we have no affiliation with nor we're allowing customers to share paid files with others for any purpose. You're also not present in the Codefling discord server, yet you're there asking for help with a paid file from our platform.

I'm very sorry, my mood is very bad. My handling method has caused inconvenience to you. Please forgive me, as a consumer, I just want to spend money to solve the problem perfectly. Moreover, you can check my consumption on your platform. I have supported many plugin authors, and I have not shared these plugins with others or other platforms. I just want to maintain my proper after-sales service.