Smart NPCs

Niko

NPCs from within RustEdit are rubbish. I want a plugin that allows me to place NPCs in RustEdit and they dont wander off, group in corners, face the wrong way. Ideally they should be configurable like the APC path or cargo path. Its specifically for use with my custom maps so needs to be distributional (is that a real word) anyway. Contact me, Paid Work

1 hour ago, Niko said:

Because the people who buy my map would also need to buy the plugin, need something that is distributable with the map.

i remember seeing something like that when the facepunch update broke the npcs in a discord channel. I think the creator was BMJ. She made a file that integrated rustedit with a fix. If i find more about it ill let you know

BMG did fix it with a Harmony plugin, it worked like a dream, unfortunately its not being updated and is broken. mentioned it some months ago but no fix hence the request for a replacement. oxide based

• Sad 1