Jump to content

NPC's Teleporting Outside Bank

Not a Bug 1.2.4

Just installed the plugin & built a basic bank. Everything seems to be working as it should. My only issue is with the NPC's I created will stand there for a few seconds after I reload the plugin & then teleport themselves outside the structure.

I've tried various different positions & they all get teleported outside the bank and start running around.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, empmdk said:

Just installed the plugin & built a basic bank. Everything seems to be working as it should. My only issue is with the NPC's I created will stand there for a few seconds after I reload the plugin & then teleport themselves outside the structure.

I've tried various different positions & they all get teleported outside the bank and start running around.

Sorry to hear you having trouble, as stated in the video the event requires a custom prefab, you can find one attached to the plugin description.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Baz said:

Sorry to hear you having trouble, as stated in the video the event requires a custom prefab, you can find one attached to the plugin description.

Thanks. I had a feeling it had something to do with that. I tried finding where to put the prefab file on the server & how to spawn it into the map but couldn't find an answer. Can you point me in the right direction?

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, empmdk said:

Thanks. I had a feeling it had something to do with that. I tried finding where to put the prefab file on the server & how to spawn it into the map but couldn't find an answer. Can you point me in the right direction?

You will first need to take you map and open it via Rust Edit found here https://www.rustedit.io/, you will then be able to place the prefab where you would like on your map.
If the map is locked you would have to ask the map creator to place the prefab for you.

Share this comment


Link to comment
292.4k

Downloads

Total number of downloads.

1.4k

Customers

Total customers served.

18.1k

Files Sold

Total number of files sold.

280.8k

Payments Processed

Total payments processed.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.