Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

issues with hungergame plugin

Closed 1.0.2 1.0.3

ignore this, We just have issues with HungerGames not working in our PVE environment. Radiation will kill us but players vs players does not.

 

Edited by rednekOIO
changed

Share this comment


Link to comment
17 hours ago, rednekOIO said:
ignore this, We just have issues with HungerGames not working in our PVE environment. Radiation will kill us but players vs players does not.

 

I have updated it to support TruePVE. Not tested yet though, if you would like to have a crack at it?

Share this comment


Link to comment

I looked up Inventory Manager on uMod and it says

"This plugin is currently marked as broken and unavailable for download

This plugin is unclaimed or has no maintainer"

Do I have the wrong one or...?

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Riptomare said:

I looked up Inventory Manager on uMod and it says

"This plugin is currently marked as broken and unavailable for download

This plugin is unclaimed or has no maintainer"

Do I have the wrong one or...?

It comes with the package. Shouldn't need to download anything else.

Share this comment


Link to comment

So I know what you just said.... but you don't need zone domes or zone manager? If not, does this plugin interfere with these plugins if I am also using them? Thank you! Looks very fun! And I have been wanting a plugin like this for a while!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Riptomare said:

So I know what you just said.... but you don't need zone domes or zone manager? If not, does this plugin interfere with these plugins if I am also using them? Thank you! Looks very fun! And I have been wanting a plugin like this for a while!

If you are referring to Inventory Manager, no. It will strip the player and place them at the event regardless of other plugins running.
If you are talking about bypassing plugins that have damage prevention features, then yes you will need a dome or something. I did add a fix for TruePVE - it checks to see if the player is rostered on and allows the damage to happen if they are.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Riptomare said:

https://umod.org/plugins/zone-domes
https://umod.org/plugins/zone-manager
No, I'm clear on the inventory manager part... I'm talking about these two common plugins made by k1lly0u.
I don't run a PvE server so that shouldn't be an issue for me 🙂
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!

I dont think it should have anything to do with those 2 plugins, since Zone Manager is usually used to prevent/allow damage in areas etc and zone domes is simple a visual dome plugin that can be used with Zone Manager. 

Just dont put any zone manager stuff in the HG arena and you should be fine.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

About Us

Codefling is a forward-thinking platform for developers to share and monetize their work from plugins to game assets and everything in-between.

7,109 files sold to 634 customers and $103,022 of payments processed this year!

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.