Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON@H

Custom locations (position relative to parent) are wrong after each wipe after last update

Pending 2.1.2

I had my custom profiles configured long time ago and had no issues with them until last update.

I don't really understand why, but the custom locations (position relative to parent) are wrong after each wipe and I have to reconfigure them each time. I tried to set them like a new one with resetting:

      "ParentMonument": {
        "x": 0.0,
        "y": 0.0,
        "z": 0.0
      },
      "Offset": {
        "x": 0.0,
        "y": 0.0,
        "z": 0.0
      }

But no luck, still have some weird location after wipe.

What should I check and how do I prevent this from happening and get them generated correctly after wipe?

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi,

There was an issue in 2.1.1 which is now resolved.
I introduced auto-relocation of custom spawn points, using the same Parent_Monument setting,
but accidentally broke/disabled the relocation of custom profiles locations,
meaning if you use Parent_Monument to relocate an entire profile (UseCustomSpawns : false) it wouldn't have worked.

The solution is to update to V2.1.2 then manually put your custom profiles back where they need to be,
with the `/botspawn move <profilename>` chat command.

After that's done custom profiles and custom spawn points should all automatically re-locate after a wipe, when Parent_Monument is used.

Edited by Steenamaroo

Share this comment


Link to comment

But I'm trying to tell that I tried to do exactly what you suggested and failed. I tried to /botspawn move and I tried to edit them like if they were new - same result, they are broken after wipe. I mean, locations of the "DataProfiles" in "default-CustomProfiles.json" are wrong. They are not even close to their parent monument, that's the problem.

Edited by [email protected]

Share this comment


Link to comment

I asked people to test this for me and report back - from what I gather the issue is fixed in V2.1.2.

Did you update to V2.12, set Parent_Monument for some profile, then `/botspawn move <profilename>` to where it's meant to be, and then see a failure to relocate after a wipe?
If so, please share your custom + default data profile files and I'll take a look.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Ok, thanks. I'll take a look.

I may have updates pending - If so there'll be a new version released later today.

 

Thanks for the info.

Share this comment


Link to comment

About Us

Codefling is a forward-thinking platform for developers to share and monetize their work from plugins to game assets and everything in-between.

2065 files sold to 246 customers and $26874.99 of payments processed this year!

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.