Jump to content

Can not get this to work in game

Closed 1.0.0

3 hours ago, Ionut Shiro said:

Hello , you broke them or just simply put them on your map ? They work using invisible vendor which is tricky you might not be in the right position to access them

I placed the vending profile in rustedit then went in rust edit and placed vending machines and loaded map to server and I can not access the vending machine at all

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 hours ago, AngryRedBeard20 said:

I placed the vending profile in rustedit then went in rust edit and placed vending machines and loaded map to server and I can not access the vending machine at all

Which one exactly out of all 3 ? If you break it in editor you will see that there's 3 invisible vendors in scene hierarchy

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, Ionut Shiro said:

Which one exactly out of all 3 ? If you break it in editor you will see that there's 3 invisible vendors in scene hierarchy

All 3 dont work, should i break them in the editor?

Share this comment


Link to comment
30 minutes ago, AngryRedBeard20 said:

All 3 dont work, should i break them in the editor?

Sure you can , try select the vending profiles again maybe they deselected and let me know if that's the case

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 11/15/2021 at 6:25 PM, Ionut Shiro said:

Sure you can , try select the vending profiles again maybe they deselected and let me know if that's the case

no still cant access them ingame i did see the invisable vm in rustedit when i broke them

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, AngryRedBeard20 said:

Do you have them on a server i could join to try and see how they are suppose to work

 

No but i can put them quick on one , add me on discord Uta#7463

Share this comment


Link to comment
347.9k

Downloads

Total number of downloads.

1.8k

Customers

Total customers served.

23.7k

Files Sold

Total number of files sold.

368.8k

Payments Processed

Total payments processed.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.