Jump to content

Quarries turn off when not viewing the panel?

Closed 1.0.4 1.0.6

Hey there!

 

We've just bought this plugin and I'm noticing that unless you're physically in the main panel with the status turned on, it'll shut the quarry off. Any way we can make it where the quarry runs regardless of if the panel is up or not as well as if the player is online/offline? Also, any time that you switch to the fuel or resource storage, it's also shutting off. Hopefully this helps!

Edited by Shark-A-Holic
Additional Info about the Issue

Share this comment


Link to comment

Failed to call hook 'NewVirtualQuarryCommand' on plugin 'VirtualQuarries v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
  at Oxide.Plugins.VirtualQuarries.OpenSurveyMenu (BasePlayer player) [0x00201] in <b44590491bf24f3787ebc819bd169683>:0 
  at Oxide.Plugins.VirtualQuarries.NewVirtualQuarryCommand (ConsoleSystem+Arg arg) [0x00007] in <b44590491bf24f3787ebc819bd169683>:0 
  at Oxide.Plugins.VirtualQuarries.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00740] in <b44590491bf24f3787ebc819bd169683>:0 
  at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <60c318df79ed41688ea59335e48d61ad>:0 
  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <9882f28dc2204b4dba514a9ad18f5042>:0 
  at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <9882f28dc2204b4dba514a9ad18f5042>:0 

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, Shark-A-Holic said:

Hey there!

 

We've just bought this plugin and I'm noticing that unless you're physically in the main panel with the status turned on, it'll shut the quarry off. Any way we can make it where the quarry runs regardless of if the panel is up or not as well as if the player is online/offline? Also, any time that you switch to the fuel or resource storage, it's also shutting off. Hopefully this helps!

Hmmm thats weird. I didn't had that error before. I think there is something wrong with your config . Can you post it here?

Here is video from newest version with basic config. Seems everything fine for me: 

 

Edited by ThePitereq

Share this comment


Link to comment
16 minutes ago, ThePitereq said:

Hmmm thats weird. I didn't had that error before. I think there is something wrong with your config . Can you post it here?

Here is video from newest version with basic config. Seems everything fine for me: 

 

Config here, let me know if that helps! JsonLint says it's valid.

VirtualQuarries.json

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Shark-A-Holic said:

Would that cause the other issues as well? O.o

I don't know. It can be caused by your other plugins. Fix that and message if everything works or you still have problems.

Share this comment


Link to comment
51 minutes ago, ThePitereq said:

I don't know. It can be caused by your other plugins. Fix that and message if everything works or you still have problems.

Okay, so fixed that part and the issues are still occurring. Any ideas what plugins I should be looking into for possible causes?

 

 

Edit: Players are noticing this is happening most frequently with the quarries that have the custom items. I also have one player saying it's occurring with Pump Jacks as well. The ones noticing it with the custom items see it happen just before or right after the quarry successfully mines an odd item.

Edited by Shark-A-Holic
More stuff

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, Shark-A-Holic said:

Okay, so fixed that part and the issues are still occurring. Any ideas what plugins I should be looking into for possible causes?

 

 

Edit: Players are noticing this is happening most frequently with the quarries that have the custom items. I also have one player saying it's occurring with Pump Jacks as well. The ones noticing it with the custom items see it happen just before or right after the quarry successfully mines an odd item.

Oh. I'm so sorry! I though about that bug yesterday but I didn't wrote that anywhere and i forgot. I'll release small fix in few minutes.

  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, ThePitereq said:

Oh. I'm so sorry! I though about that bug yesterday but I didn't wrote that anywhere and i forgot. I'll release small fix in few minutes.

Hey no problem at all! Take your time, I greatly appreciate your time debugging this! It means the world to us! 🙂

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Shark-A-Holic said:

Hey Pitereq, one more thing? It's still shutting off in Pumpjacks. I don't have any special items there. That's it though, the Quarries are behaving!

Oh... Its too late for me for fixing plugins. Pumpjacks fixed in 1.0.6. Sorry again!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Still appears to be happening.

 

Pumps that are replaced seem to be fine? O.o Nevermind. They can just replace them lol

Edited by Shark-A-Holic
Found it!

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Shark-A-Holic said:

Still appears to be happening.

 

Pumps that are replaced seem to be fine? O.o Nevermind. They can just replace them lol

You just need to open them once, to make the fix work. You don't need to place them again.

Share this comment


Link to comment
354.3k

Downloads

Total number of downloads.

1.8k

Customers

Total customers served.

24.4k

Files Sold

Total number of files sold.

380.3k

Payments Processed

Total payments processed.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.