About Team Logs & Alerts
- Send alert on discord if someone authorizes on a code lock that is already at max team size. (For example: if 3 people authorizes on the same lock on a duo server it will send an alert.)
- Send alert when someone breaks the team limit.
- The plugin doesn't check tc authorizations, most of them would be false positives.
- It will show each player once so your channel won't be flooded with the same messages if a player goes trough the whole base.
- Shows the codelock's parententity's name.
- Shows cordinates so admins can teleport there immediately.
- If the webhook couldn't have been sent to discord it will show a warning in console.
- This plugin can also show team logs. (team created, player joined, player left, player kicked, team disbanded)
- You can disable features you don't need.
- I suggest you creating 3 new private channels. (One for team logs, one for code lock and for team limit alerts )
- Create 1 webhook in each of the new channels and paste it in the config file.
- In the config file you can disable the features you don't need.
- Set the team limit in the config file.
- Increase the max team size over the group limit to allow teamers to invite each other into the team. In the server console: maxteamsize [number] ( default: 8 )
- Reload plugin
If you want to try the plugin before buying or you have some questions about this plugin feel free to join my discord server. I can also help you to set everything up or add a custom feature for you. https://discord.gg/efVKDG6z6F