- 121.19 kB
IQMarker is a new look at the already outdated and boring markers when hit!
Now your players themselves customize what they want to see when they hit, so you can sell each customization item separately or give it out just like that!
Absolutely every marker in the player is configured separately, when you change the marker type, the settings of the previous marker are saved, which gives more comfort to your players in choosing and configuring the marker for themselves!
The player will be able to:
- Choose the appropriate marker color
- Choose when he wants to see the marker, for example when hitting a player or an animal, or a building, or a car! Anything at all!
- The player can choose a separate type of marker (of which there are 3)
- Marker icon, health bar or text with damage!
- By selecting an icon or health bar-the player can also choose an additional setting for it with the display of damage or fall of the player!
Watch the video review to clearly see how the plugin works!
iqmarker.use - give access to the marker
iqmarker.usecolorlist - give access to the list of colors
iqmarker.usecustomcolor - give access to a choice of custom colors
iqmarker.usesize - give access to the ability to resize the marker
And also all other rights to add-ons to the marker, for each color or icon, you set in the configuration file!
Example - o.grant group default iqmarker.use
/hit - open the settings menu