- 252.22 kB
About Loading Station - Doublepack: Monument | Arena
The scene shows a rotten loading station surrounded by a little forest, which was used to reload goods from trains to trucks and trucks to trains in the good old times.
But it isn´t so leave as it seems. A group of scientists was using the loading station to reload weaponry to a train and send it to the compound as suddenly one of the
rusty structures collapsed and buried an armored truck among themselves.
It´s your task to clear the area of scientists and find a way to open the armored truck to gain access to the weapons inside.
While exploring the area you will see, you and the scientist are not the only ones who used the loading station for their own purposes.
This monument includes:
- two versions of the Loading Station: a monument version for normal use with all loot, effects, IO elements and levels you can go to and an arena version for using with the deathmatch or gungame plugins with reduced prefab count, reduced effects, no sewer system and no loot boxes/barrels plus invisible colliders
- prefab count monument: 4820
- prefab count arena: 1819
- Monument layers: alpha, biome, height, texture, topology
- Arena layers: texture, topology
- custom loot (custom loot presets included if you have trouble loading the custom loot)
- custom vending machine (custom vending machine preset included if you have trouble loading the loot inside of it)
- custom CCTVs
- scientist NPCs
- many custom prefabs
- path around the area for optional bradley spawns (no bradleys included)
- hidden "easteregg" crate
- a more demanding door puzzle as the usual greencard/bluecard/redcard puzzles
- little safezone inside the monument (you just have to find it
- fully accessible. You can climb any building and travel trough the sewer system
- free download of further versions for all customers of this monument
Please read the readme file after purchasing for further informations about how to use, cctv codes, aso.
You have trouble, found bugs or have questions about this monument?
Contact me via the support option or follow my discord link in the readme file.
- Pravum (testing, support)
- Sharlimar (testing)
- Levintos (testing)
- Nacron (testing)
- Jaysrips (to give me the permission to use is awesome scraptrain)
Also available at: https://rust-custom-designs.biz/